Reporting to TRA

  • Reporting

    - Financial Institutions are required to report suspicious transactions to the Transaction Reporting Authority by filling the Suspicious Transaction Reports form.

    - Complete the Border Currency Report form if you are carrying cash with a value of more than TOP$10,000 or foreign equivalent. This declaration is required by law under section 19(1) of the Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime  (Amendment) Act 2010.

    - Complete the Currency Transaction Report form for the reporting of currency transaction which is required by law under Regulation 23(5) of the Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Regulation 2010. Penalties exist for failure to report or to supply full and correct information.

  • Sanctions List & Terrorist Watch List | Visit here
You are here: Home FINANCIAL STATISTICS Financial Intelligence Unit [TRA] Reporting to TRA